This past weekend, we went to stay at Uncle Dave's cabin at the farm in Gilmer. Boy, did I have FUN! I got to do so many things! Just look:
I found TONS of pine cones. I had never held one before! They didn't taste very cool, but they were fun to hold! Here I am showing Grandad my latest find....
There were so many cool toys at the cabin. Uncle Dave let me play with EVERYTHING! Here I am "pretending"! :)
Silly Daddy...that wagon is for me! 
I got to eat breakfast outside EVERY morning! I loved it! AND....I got to try my first fried catfish. Mommy was hesitant, but with a little coaxing, I sunk my teeth right in! Mmmmmmmmmm!
Daddy is giving me some fresh air squeezes!
I finally got my hands on Grandad's walking stick~! YES!
I get to play with this too? :)
Mia, can we ride on the golf cart one more time, PLEASE??
Uncle Dave tried to scoop me up on his tractor! (not really!) I loved playing in the basket. Uncle Dave is my new best friend because he let me ride the "big toys"~!
Look Mommy...I am being scooped up!
Thank you Uncle Dave, for teaching me how to be a real country boy!!!





3 comments:
What cute pictures and what a FUN weekend!!!
Those are adorable Amy! Porter is such a cutie! We need to get him and Sutton together soon!
How fun and such great pictures! I love the one of him in the bulldozer!
Post a Comment