Monday, May 19, 2008

A Whole New World

I am still in awe! This past weekend, in honor of my 9 month birthday, Mommy and Daddy took me to Crystal Beach. I have never seen anything so amazing. I felt so at home there!
I loved digging my fingers in the sand and running from the waves.
I loved looking for seashells and watching the sun rise over the water.
I loved going for walks on the beach and listening to the waves until I fell asleep.
I loved tasting the salty ocean water.
I loved sitting in my sun tent and playing with my sand pail.
I LOVED EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT IT.
Thank you God, for giving us the beach to enjoy!!!!












1 comment:

Meredith said...

FANTASTIC pictures! You guys look so relaxed! I love the picture of you and Porter together - so natural! (Also, the bw one of Porter crawling in the sand!)