Tuesday, May 13, 2008

3 week Round-Up!

Hey everybody! Mommy has been so busy and hasn't had time to post much during the past 3 weeks. So, we thought we would try to catch everyone up (briefly). Enjoy!
I went to Sunday School BY MYSELF for the first time and I didn't even cry! Aunt Doodle came over to see me afterwards and I told her all about it~!

I found a baseball at Grandad's and got to play with it! I have never held a real baseball before! It felt (and tasted) GOOD! :)

For my 8 month birthday, we went to the Heard Museum! It's a conservation exhibit and I got to see lots of really cool animals that live right here in Texas! I also got to have my first picnic there!

This is a picture from play group this month. We were at my friend Quinn's house. I had fun playing with his "big boy" toys!


Mommy and I met Mia at Cracker Barrel and I got to sit in the rocking chairs and eat my breakfast in a high chair! It was so much fun there!
p.s. Mia let me pick out a toy and I got a bubble machine while we were there. SO cool!


This is me and Daddy on our Saturday outing while Mommy was with her friends. He took me to the railroad museum in Plano. I loved it! Those trains were so cool!


This is me and my friend Taylor. We went to lunch at Cafe Express. She showed me how to draw and print letters.


This is me, Mommy and Daddy outside our house. We got "Yard of the Month"!
Mommy was SO happy! :)

And I saved the best for last. I got to go to my FIRST REAL baseball game last weekend! We went to a Rough Riders game and I got to watch from the outfield right under the scoreboard! I wasn't even afraid when the fireworks went off! Go ROUGHRIDERS!!!



3 comments:

Donnell Days said...

What fun stuff you have been doing!!! :)

Meredith said...

Holding a real baseball, going to a Roughriders game...is your daddy trying to persuade you? :) Looks like you guys have been busy with FUN activities!

The Penuels said...

Porter has been doing some cool things :) Thanks for updating us with the precious pics!