Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Look Who's Sitting Up!

I am sitting up like a big boy now. Mommy was so impressed today when she left me sitting and I didn't topple over like I used to. I love my new independence!!!!!!!

This is me....just hangin' out in my crib
Daddy will be so proud!

4 comments:

Donnell Days said...

Yea Porter!!! Hudson can't wait to see you sitting up next Monday!

pcarroll22 said...

Hi, Porter!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are such a big boy!! Sitting up already!!

The best is yet to come, but don't tell Mommy!!! (Just wait til you are running all around--then you can "hide" from Daddy and Mommy!!

Nanny and Pop Pop are SO proud of you!!!

Love, Nanny and Pop Pop

ThePoeFam said...

SUCH A BIG BOY! I love it! Quinn can't wait to play with his now 'sitting up' friend! :)

Meredith said...

Way to go Porter!!! Now the fun begins - a whole new world to be explored! :)