This week was the BEST! I went to Gilmer with Mommy and we stayed with Mia and Poppy. While we were there, we went to the farm to see my great grandparents, Nonna and Grandad. Grandad took me for a ride in the golf cart and showed me EVERYTHING! Mommy was so excited because she said I was getting to do what she got to do when she was a little girl. Now I know why she had so much fun! I had a blast!
Wow.....I've never been in a golf cart before~!
Here we are, on our way to find Dizzy the dog.
There he is! He wanted to sniff my feet! :) His name is Dizzy because he runs in circles all day. I thought he was halarious!

Now, we are off to see the cows!
Grandad telling me what kind of cows he has. Brahma cows. :)

Oh Grandad, let's go see some more!


Now, let's get Mommy and go see how close we can get to those other cows. I want to hear them say "Moo"!







3 comments:
What a fun week!!! He will enjoy that trip so much for years to come! :)
How fun! He will love going to the farm!
What wonderful memories!!!!
Post a Comment