Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Checkin' up and Checkin' in!
Today, I went for my two week check-up with Dr. Geutersloh, my pediatrician. I am proud to say that I have grown a lot since I was born! I now weigh 8 lbs. 9 oz. which is 1 lb. 3 oz. more than I weighed when I left the hospital! (My mom was really happy about this!) AND....I grew a whole inch! I am currently 21 1/2 inches long! The Dr. says I am in the 50th percentile for my weight and the 80th percentile for my height. Breast milk rocks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is beautiful Amy!! I can't wait to meet him (and see you!) at the next playgroup.
I am SO glad to hear you are gaining weight and growing so much! Your mommy and daddy are taking such good care of you.
Love,
Aunt Monica
Post a Comment