Yesterday was a big day!
I went to the Dr. for my one month check-up and got an A+! I now weigh 10 1/2 pounds and I am 22 1/2 inches long! I am in the 78th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height! Now, those are reasons to celebrate! :)

And...it was Mommy and Daddy's anniversary, so Mia and Poppy came to babysit me while they went out on a fancy date! Happy 4th Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!




2 comments:
Hi ya Porter! This is your friend Taylor... I love your blog! I hope to come see you soon. :) My mommy watched your video of you sleeping on the dryer. She said you looked so comfy! :) My mom and dad want to visit you soon... we are praying for you (& your mommy&dad).
Love ~ Tater
Porter you're soooo cute!!! Your mommy takes such great pictures of you. We can't wait to come and play with you again:) We love you!
Charlotte & Todd
Post a Comment