Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FIRE ENGINES!

Today I had a once in a lifetime experience! My cousins invited me to their dad's fire station for the day. He's a REAL fireman! I got to do the coolest things that only REAL firemen get to do! I got to "drive" the fire truck (or "fire engines", as I call them), spray the water hose, ride in the fire truck through a neighborhood, turn on the sirens by myself, honk the horn, wear a fire hat, push every single button, eat a picnic at the fire station, and SO MUCH MORE! Truly, it was amazing! Mommy thought I would be afraid of the loud noise but I wasn't! I cried when we had to leave. But "Uncle Billy" promised I could come back and visit the fire engine any time I wanted to! Thank you for such a special day Uncle Billy and Aunt Stacy!




























1 comment:

Kara Wilson said...

What an awesome experience!!!!! Porter has the most fun adventures!!! I love the fire station, the petting zoo, the movies, the DART Train and so much more you have done with him!! You are SUCH a wonderful mom!!! So glad you guys had a fun day! We missed you at gymnastics!